Canadian Coast Guard
This tower was originally built as the front light of the Clarke Cove Range in 1903. It was moved to Cameron Island in 1977.
Tower Height: 28
Height of Focal Plane: 31
Characteristic and Range: Flashing green every five seconds, visible for five nautical miles.
Description of Tower: White, square pyramidal wooden tower. The original lantern has been removed.
This light is operational
Date Established: 1977
Date Present Tower Built: 1903
Current Use: Active aid to navigation (seasonal).