Department of Lighthouses and Lightships
This lighthouse was replaced by a new tower nearby in 1969. The old tower is used to support a water tank.
Tower Height: 30
Description of Tower: Hexagonal masonry tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1882
Date Present Tower Built: 1882
Date Deactivated: 1969
Current Use: Water tower.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
Mapquest URL: Click here to get a map to this lighthouse!