This lighthouse was disassembled when it was deactivated in 1958, but it was later reassembled and stands in Fort Canning Park.
Description of Tower: White square metal skeletal tower.
This light is not operational
1855: Light on flagstaff at fort.
Date Established: 1855
Date Present Tower Built: 1903
Date Deactivated: 1958
Current Use: Part of historic park.
Open To Public? Grounds only.