This lighthouse was replaced by a skeleton tower in 1960. The range was discontinued in the late 1990s.
Tower Height: 27
Height of Focal Plane: 27
Characteristic and Range: Fixed red, visible for 7 miles. (no longer active)
Description of Tower: White, square, pyramidal wooden tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1910
Date Deactivated: 1960
Current Use: Destroyed.