The original 1877 Eagle Harbor Range Lights were decomissioned and the lights were transferred to metal towers. This building was moved and now serves as a private home.
Description of Tower: Light in window of cupola on roof of dwelling.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1877
Date Present Tower Built: 1877
Date Deactivated: 1911
Current Use: Private residence.
Open To Public? No.
Keepers: Keeper: Mary Ann Wheatleay 1898 – 1905 (Her last name is sometimes incorrectly spelled Wheatley)