Digest>Jul/Aug 2015

Photo Caption:

Lucius Davis lived at Little River Lighthouse during a transitional time. Arriving at Little River Lighthouse in 1870, he and his family lived in the original granite keeper’s house with the tower attached to the house. This photo shows how rugged the station was, especially with the primitive fencing and barn. (Lighthouse Digest archives.)
Back to the edition of: Jul/Aug 2015


Honoring a Keeper of Yesteryear
Back to the edition of: Jul/Aug 2015

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History