Digest>May/Jun 2015

Photo By:


Horacio “Boy” Sprock

Photo Caption:

The Klein Curacao Lighthouse as it appeared on August 15, 1948 when it was still in operation and staffed by lighthouse keepers. (Photo by Horacio “Boy” Sprock, courtesy of Rudy Sprock.)
Back to the edition of: May/Jun 2015


An Abandoned Crumbling Giant
Back to the edition of: May/Jun 2015

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History