Digest>December 2010

Photo Caption:

The keeper’s house at the Delaware Breakwater Range Rear Lighthouse as it appeared in 1914 when it was built. It was discontinued only a few years later. Today it is in ruins. (Lighthouse Digest archives photograph.)
Back to the edition of: December 2010


The Remains of a Once Proud Light Station
Back to the edition of: December 2010

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History