Digest>Jul/Aug 2019

Photo Caption:

The man standing on the left of the steps of one of the keeper’s quarters at Galloo Island Lighthouse is head keeper Robert C. Graves. The others are not known, but because this photo was taken in 1911, the man standing on the ground by the tree is most likely Milford O. Tyson, who was the assistant keeper from 1910 to 1915. This structure no longer stands. (Lighthouse Digest archives.)
Back to the edition of: Jul/Aug 2019


Robert C. Graves
Back to the edition of: Jul/Aug 2019

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History