Digest>May/Jun 2018

Photo Caption:

Shown here at East Brother Lighthouse, circa 1939, are (l-r) head keeper Willard D. Miller, Sea Scout Jack Lewis, and Earl Snodgrass who was the 1st assistant keeper from 1936 to 1943. (Photo courtesy, Frank Perry.)
Back to the edition of: May/Jun 2018


Lighthouse Keeper Willard Dwight Miller
Back to the edition of: May/Jun 2018

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History