Digest>Jan/Feb 2017

Photo Caption:

Taken in the mid to late 1920s, this photo shows the two Hayward keepers with their wives. (l-r) Eugene Hayward, Viola Hayward, Estella Hayward, and Orlo Hayward. Orlo Hayward, and Eugene Hayward were serving at different lighthouses from 1920 - 1930. (Photo courtesy of Jean Hayward Wilkinson.)
Back to the edition of: Jan/Feb 2017


Family Ties at Tillamook Rock and Heceta Head Lighthouses
Back to the edition of: Jan/Feb 2017

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History