Digest>April 2010

Photo Caption:

The capped foundation of Rhode Island’s 1749 Beavertail Lighthouse, which was originally known as Harrison’s Light and Newport Light before it became known as Beaver Tail Light and eventually Beavertail Light.
Back to the edition of: April 2010


1749 Beavertail Lighthouse Rediscovered
Back to the edition of: April 2010

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History