Digest>March 2010

Photo By:


Darlene Chisholm

Photo Caption:

The lantern-less Skellig Michael High Lighthouse was built in 1826 and was discontinued in 1870.
Back to the edition of: March 2010


Extreme Lighthousing with Ireland’s John Eagle
Back to the edition of: March 2010

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History