The repainting of the Delaware Breakwater Lighthouse in Lewes, Delaware has been completed thanks to the Delaware Division of Historical and Cultural Affairs.
The 1885 lighthouse, which is also known as the Delaware East End Lighthouse, was automated in 1950 and is now owned by the State of Delaware. (Photo by Red Moulinier)
This story appeared in the
Nov/Dec 2020 edition of Lighthouse Digest Magazine. The print edition contains more stories than our internet edition, and each story generally contains more photographs - often many more - in the print edition. For subscription information about the print edition, click here.
All contents copyright © 1995-2023 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.