Digest>Jan/Feb 2009

Photo Caption:

This vintage postcard shows Egmont Key Lighthouse with lantern room and keeper’s house. The keeper’s house was demolished in 1954 and replaced with a boring barracks style home. (Lighthouse Digest archives.)
Back to the edition of: Jan/Feb 2009


Hero of Egmont
Back to the edition of: Jan/Feb 2009

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History