Digest>May/Jun 2016

Photo Caption:

This photograph was taken shortly after the Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal Lighthouse was completed in 1898. The keeper’s house is clearly visible in this image. To the right, way off in the distance and almost not visible, is the Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal North Pierhead Lighthouse. (Lighthouse Digest archives.)
Back to the edition of: May/Jun 2016


Wrecking Ball Planned at Sturgeon BayCanal Light Station
Back to the edition of: May/Jun 2016

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History