Digest>Mar/Apr 2011

Photo Caption:

Green Island Lighthouse, Wisconsin as it appeared in 1913. Barely visible are two keepers with three women in front of the lighthouse. The men are most likely keeper Edward Cornell and assistant keeper Alfred Cornell. (U.S. Lighthouse Service photo, Lighthouse Digest archives.)
Back to the edition of: Mar/Apr 2011


Developers Propose to Rebuild Green Island Light
Back to the edition of: Mar/Apr 2011

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History