Digest>Mar/Apr 2011

Photo Caption:

Vintage postcard of the Baldwin Wood Lighthouse in Biloxi, Mississippi. The lighthouse was originally erected sometime around 1875 by Frank T. Howard, whose family owned the property before A. Baldwin Wood purchased it. Notice on this image there is now a wrought iron fence in front of the lighthouse, which replaced the white picket fence that was previously there. (Lighthouse Digest archives.)
Back to the edition of: Mar/Apr 2011


Baldwin Wood Lighthouse
Back to the edition of: Mar/Apr 2011

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History