Digest>Jul/Aug 2020

Photo Caption:

This photo shows the construction of one of the steel skeletal Brush Point Range Light towers in 1913. These range lights were to be unattended, which is why Otto Bufe was transferred to nearby Round Island St. Mary’s Lighthouse after their completion that year. (Courtesy National Archives)
Back to the edition of: Jul/Aug 2020


The Unordinary Life of Otto M. Bufe
Back to the edition of: Jul/Aug 2020

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History