Digest>Mar/Apr 2020

Photo Caption:

The original LaPointe Lighthouse as it appeared in 1897 when its lantern was removed and the structure was raised to sit upon a brick foundation to make it into a duplex to accommodate extra living space for an assistant keeper. This is where Joseph Sexton and his family lived from 1889 to 1921. Today this structure is in ruins. (Lighthouse Digest archives)
Back to the edition of: Mar/Apr 2020


The Lighthouse Keeper Who Wrote For A Wife
Back to the edition of: Mar/Apr 2020

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History