Digest>Sep/Oct 2016

Photo Caption:

1874 Beers Map. Note the “green” in front to the Office (Administration) building. The building labeled “Work Shop” contains the Lamp Shop shown in the photo. To the right are the wharfs.
Back to the edition of: Sep/Oct 2016


Collecting Nautical Antiques
Back to the edition of: Sep/Oct 2016

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History